No progress was made today because we actually had an ulterior motive for making Newton, Kansas our first stop. My baby brother is getting married and we had a shower for our soon to be sister-in-law. Friday morning I got up extra early and headed to the grocery store to get stuff to make for snacks for the shower. I promptly headed back to my Moms and made some stuff. It was then time to work - it
was Friday after all.
Remember how I said I realized I forgot something when we got to Oklahoma. Well, it was time to take care of that issue after I finished working. Can you guess now...
Yep, left all undergarments in Texas and I didn't have any waiting for me in Maine either. Well now I'll just have a full set at both houses - easier that way and my goal for almost everything any way. Once we got back from shopping we headed to watch my niece, Kylie, play softball.
This is Kylie.
Duke was enjoying the action and got a cheer or two in (in the form of a "woof" of course).
There was quite a good crowd.
As soon as her game was over we headed over to Craig and
Amy's house for a BBQ with Mark & Susan and them. Old year books were broken out and we enjoyed some time out on the picnic table and by the chimnea with good food and good friends. We finally got home about 12:30 am. Now do you understand why I'm behind on my postings already??
When is his wedding? Is their little girl going to be the flower girl??
ReplyDeletei think were going to have to make that an annual event...thanks for coming!!!
ReplyDelete