We always want what we don't have. This is especially true when it comes to hair, don't you think? You have curls, you want straight. You have brown hair, you want to be blond. I love to change up my hair - short, long, highlights, blond, dark, perm, flat iron - you name it, I've probably tried it.
My hair has a little natural wave to it but I rarely wear it curly because it's just not enough to actually look good. So when I saw a girl at work with the most amazing curls I just had to ask her how she did it. Her answer - Deva Curl. I just couldn't believe that a product could really make that much difference so I had to try it for myself. She offered to bring me a trial to the next meeting I saw her at.
Once I tried it I was not disappointed - my curls were back! I'm actually willing to wear my hair curly now. I highly recommend the products. Of course if you have stick straight hair (Lizzy) I don't think this will help you. I'm pretty sure your hair has to have a little natural wave to begin with but it would be a fun experiment.
I've actually had quite a few people come up to me and ask me if I got a perm or had gotten my hair cut or done something different. I'm a believer and I trust you will be too!!!
******************************************
I by no means get any financial benefit by saying I LOVE this product - it's merely my opinion.
oh dear!
11 years ago

i concur! i love this stuff!!!! just wait til you get the towel!
ReplyDeleteI've been using it since May 2005...my first trip to Devachan Salon! I'm a huge fan! You'll have to come to NYC and we'll go to the salon together.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm gonna have to try this!!
ReplyDelete