*********************************************************************************
Sniff, sniff all - it's me, Duke! The summer at camp has been GREAT! I've done so much playing and travel. I love it when people come to camp to visit. Over the weekend that mom and dad didn't work for three whole days we had visitors. Cousin Cooper came over and we had so much fun playing ball. He can swim out so far and get two balls at once. I want to learn that trick someday - at least the two ball part, not the swimming out far part. Look at him here with both of the balls. Don't you just love his one blue eye?
![]() |
| photo by Sarah |
There were a couple of times I couldn't get my ball so daddy had to help me. I'm not sure what his plan was here but at least he didn't fall in.
I'm not sure why dad had to go all the way out to that thing that floats on the water but it sure made it hard for me to protect him way out there.
All that playing ball and playing host is tough work so I took a break and relaxed with mom (don't you just love the new bed - I know I sure do!).
I'm not so sure about these little people that sometimes come around. They tend to grab my ears and fur. I don't think this one was out to hurt me so I finally just let her do what she's going to do. I think the look on my face says it all - I prefer the big people!
I also humoured mom and let her have some photo ops while I basked in the warm afternoon sun. Yes, I know I'm cute but I'm not a puppy - I'm almost 7!
Oh and how could I forget Gram coming over? We took a nap in the day bed and daddy took us on a boat ride around the lake for lunch.
Well, that about wraps up the fun - dock, sun, big dog friends, ball playing and boat rides. Hopefully mom will let me blog again for her some day.
Woof!
Duke


No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!