Monday, September 6, 2010

my baby brother got married

Sean and I traveled to the Kansas City area to visit my family

and witness my baby brother getting married.

It was a very sad moment for my mother as her baby and final child has officially cut the apron strings and gotten married.

Don't you just love the moment when the groom sees his bride?  I do!  It just makes me smile every time I look at this picture.

Maddy was the wild card of the wedding and she did not disappoint.

The ceremony and background of Powell Gardens was an amazing sight for the wedding.
 

It was a very hot day but the reception area offered relief.
 
 
 

I loved their table decorations - wild flowers - can't wait to plant them in their honor.

A wedding wouldn't be complete without a first dance...

or a wedding cake.

We tried to get a picture of us - it was a lost cause.

It was a perfect wedding for a perfect couple.

I wish them a lifetime of love and happiness together.  Congratulations baby brother!

3 comments:

  1. it looked so pretty...congrats deek, ashley & maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying again!! You got some really good pictures--I might have to get some of yours--mine didn't turn out very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! I am one of the teachers at Maddy's daycare and babysit her sometimes! They are my favorite family and I loved all these pictures! So happy :)

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!