Wednesday, September 29, 2010

i feel smarter already

Do you think just being on a prestigious campus can actually make you smarter?

or give you inspiration for what you want to do when you grow up?

or make you wish you could go back to your college days?

or make you get a whim to actually go back and get more education?

or make you put on another freshman 15?

or make you want to join a sorority?

I always imagined the campus to be architectural.  I have to say I wasn't overly impressed from that aspect.  I think the architecture actually in Boston is much better to look at.

Oh, and I think I did leave smarter - I now know what Presidents got their degree from Harvard - thanks to google and my blackberry!  I still haven't cracked the meaning of life though...have you?

3 comments:

  1. I was not impressed by the Harvard campus either. Yale, Stanford, UPenn, Univ of VA and many others are much prettier and/or more interesting. Actually, even Baylor and Mizzou are more impressive to me than Harvard. I'm hoping to take a train to see Princeton one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from were i sit i think it's beautiful (: must appreciate the old as well as the new !

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!