What I didn't know, though, is that lobsters can actually be found in other colors - it's rare but happens. So when Sean said there was a blue lobster on display I just had to see it. So we grabbed Duke and headed to Belfast to see what Wikipedia says happens in only 1 out of every 2-5 million lobsters - they turn out blue.
Did you know they've also found yellow lobsters (only 1 in 30 million) and as albinos (1 in 100 million) or even half-and-half (1 in 50 million)? Actually 1 out of 10 million are red, as if they're already cooked, while they're still alive.
| most likely he lost one of his claws at some point and grew a new one - as for why they're such different sizes |
Sean also laughs that Duke loves lobster now. Based on this picture, I think he prefers them already cooked.
Have you ever seen a strange looking lobster?

that is freaky!!!! ...but really cool in a weird way!
ReplyDeleteThat lobster is gorgeous!!! I sure couldn't cook that one!!!
ReplyDelete