They know my weirdness, my love of birthdays, my love of spending time together, my love of adventure and travel. They know my love of Mexican food and margarita swirls and go with me even if they don't like it.
They know when I'm mad and how to make me happy. They know when I'm sad and how to cheer me back up. They know how to plan and throw a birthday party for me even when I'm hundreds of miles away and know just how much it would mean to me.
![]() |
| photo by Susan |
They know when I just need to vent or need an ear. They know that if I don't talk to them for months I still love them just the same. They know I get homesick. They know if I have a work trip to Texas that I'm going to want to see them.
They ask me almost on a weekly basis when I'm coming back.
| there are just some things you can't find in maine |
Catching up with friends and enjoying margarita swirls for an evening is just what I needed to renew my spirits for this last month. How can this not tide you over and give you something to look forward to?
If you haven't talked to or seen your friends in awhile, pick up the phone or stop by - you won't regret it - in fact you'll be so happy you did!


Best friends are wonderful!!! My best friend Aimee and I have been friends for 46 yrs. I don't know what I would do without her!!!
ReplyDelete