Tuesday, August 31, 2010

smiling eyes

My mom complains that I'm always behind the camera and there are never any pictures of me.  I don't like being in the pictures, especially if someone else takes them, because I can't control who sees them if I'm not 100% satisfied with the outcome.

"omg Becky - look at that butt - she looks like some rap guys girlfriend."

In an effort to try to be in more pictures, I've watched a lot of ANTM and picked up a few pointers here and there.  That's probably why my friends all think I'm such a poser when the camera comes out.  Tyra says, you always want to be ready and look your best.  So I don't know for sure that she said that but I'm sure she thinks it.

So in an effort to appease my mother, I tried to do a self portrait while Sean drove us to dinner one night.  So what do you think?  Am I smiling with my eyes?

1 comment:

i heart comments!