Thursday, August 19, 2010

working in philly

I'm still here!!!  I had to travel to Philadelphia this week for work and left my wireless card at home so didn't get a chance to blog any.  Did you ever wonder what my work life was like?  Here's a little glimpse.  We start with breakfast - yeah, we run on Dunkin
Meetings (the Dunkin was wearing off)
And lunch - you can't go to Philly without getting a cheesesteak!
YUM!!!
I was also able to find some time to see a little of Philly - with my accomplice.
I didn't get to stay at my favorite hotel - it happens sometimes.
I won't be returning to the hotel I stayed at though.
found a new favorite wine - now i need to find a place around here to get it
You have to wonder when you walk into your room (after you finally get the door opened) and they have an eye mask and linen spray waiting for you on the bed.
What exactly is it they don't want me to see or smell???
I'm a total hotel snob - I admit it and own it.
the line to get a cheesesteak
But in this day and age a hotel should have comfy beds - with comfy sheets.
They shouldn't have scratchy sheets and a hard mattress.
Their business is a place to sleep after all!!!
rose infused margarita!
But that's not the only reason I won't be returning - let's talk about the sparks flying…
…and that's not a good thing in this situation.
I'm guessing the person in the room above me had a little water spill that leaked down into my toilet room.
The water on the toilet seat clued me in a little.  Turning on the light made sparks fly, a loud popping noise and a smoke smell.
Would you want to stay there again after all of that?  I don't and won't, and that's…

2 comments:

  1. lol!!!! hopefully the margarita was good! maybe you should've had a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to that cheesesteak place - twice!! The 2nd time I was brave enough to try the cheese-wiz on my cheesesteak and it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!