We set out on a mission - one that had Duke licking his chops just thinking about it.
We navigated our way through the lily pads...
and weeds...
stopping every so often to get the weeds off the propeller...
Duke tried to measure up our next obstacle - he recommended we put the canopy down on the boat.
It's a good thing the water level wasn't any higher and we listened to Duke or we wouldn't have made it.
But we were starved and needed some dinner...
Once we got our tummies full, and made it back under the bridge, it was dance party time.
What ordinary thing have you done in an out of the ordinary way lately? If you can't think of anything I encourage you to find something - it's amazing how this simple trip changed my mood and outlook.


That's a good adventure! I think I would have been freaked out going under that bridge. So, of course I want to do that next time I visit!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun but whats up with the hats?
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Amber. That looked like an adventure, especially considering the company... ;) And I have to ask...what's with the Santa hats? Or do I want to know? Haha...I'll see you around! <3 alm
ReplyDeleteThe hats had to do with the fact that we were out of bulbs for the xmas lights we were hanging up, believe it or not we found some at a store in town and they had the hats for 40 cents a piece or something like that so of course we had to get them to go along with the bulbs!!! :-)
ReplyDelete