I realized I didn't even show you the few goodies I got at the flea market. There weren't many though. I have a shell collection from all my different trips that have been sitting on the edge of the bathtub for years now. It's gotten too large now so I needed something to put them in. Found this to hang on the wall. Now there's so few shells in it I think we need to get a ton more vacations planned!
We have our "head to Maine" date set and I can't wait to hang out in the day bed again. Found a cute linen I'm going to make into a pillow for it.
At the last minute we found an "all things bacon" booth. I headed home with bacon ketchup. I've tried it out and it's not too bad.
I also picked up a hanging basket I'm going to plant an herb garden in once we get to Maine. I'm sure there will be more about it later. I also picked up some plants that I need to find time to plant now.
******************************************************
I finished assignment 2 for my painting class. It was all about using stamps with your paints. SO FUN!
******************************************************
and just because he's so cute, I'll leave you with Duke sporting his new bandanna I made from the fabric we found on our trip up to Maine last year.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We are - more to come soon!
oh dear!
11 years ago


Awwww i ♥ Dukes bandana!
ReplyDelete