Thursday, March 17, 2011

sun and fun

I've been MIA cuz I've been out enjoying some of this...

...some of this...

...and some of this!

We were having so much fun I didn't even want to take the time out to tell you all about it!  Got myself a sunburn - already peeling.  Gotta remember to lather the neck these days due to the new hairdo.  I guess I know what men go through now.

I had a work trip to Ft Lauderdale.  Sean came along so we could also visit some friends that live there.  The first time Sean and I went to St Kitts we went with them and have a trip planned to the Florida Keys in the future.  I wish they lived way closer cuz they're so much fun to hang with!

Oh, and did I mention Duke got to go?  He had a great time playing with their little cutie - Sophie.  Duke will tell you all about his adventures tomorrow.

**********************
These are for Amy...




**********************
What do y'all think of the whole Charlie Sheen thing?  Well, I saw this posted on Facebook and thought it was so clever.  We just couldn't stop watching it and busting up laughing all week.

"Are you bipolar...I'm bi-winning!  Win here, win there, win, win, everywhere!"


You must watch it multiple times - it just keeps getting funnier and funnier!!!  In fact I'm heading off to watch it again right now.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh palm trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i could use a few of those right now!!!!
    that sheen video is freakn hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!