Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a special birthday wish

Someone special is having a milestone birthday today!!!
holding me on my first Christmas

I have such fond memories from my younger days of sitting on the carpeted stairs at her house.  All the adults would sit around the kitchen table chatting it up.  I would give them a hard time for smoking (which they no longer do - YEA!!!)  Then when it was time to go home, I would curl up on the floor of the car to try to get warm from the heater.  Oh the days before seat belts were such a big deal.

I'm so glad she made it up to Maine for the wedding and enjoyed herself so much.  I was actually worried she was enjoying Bar Harbor so much that she was going to skip out on the wedding altogether!

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY AUNT SANDY!!!

2 comments:

  1. your aunt can't be 70th...she looks good for her age.

    lindalou

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLABBER MOUTH! I STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAY! AUNT SANDY

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!