We had some peeps over to watch the Oscars. We learned Sean and I am NOT good at picking the winners - whatsoever. Combined I think we got 6 right - that's out of 48 people...48!
***************************************
We finished the week up cleaning the biggest pile of puke for a 6 pound dog. Still working on getting the stain out. Any tricks you can share???
***************************************
Look what I found in my flowerbed over the weekend!!!
The rose bushes and lilac bushes are all getting their leaves already too.
This brings mixed emotions for me. Happy because we'll soon be heading back to Maine but also sad because we'll soon be heading back to Maine and leaving my Texas friends (although they're already on the calendar for a visit).
***************************************
We've now officially gone a week without a fridge. This is what it looks like.
Good thing we have a friend with room in her freezer - we only lost everything from the fridge side. Why is it we always have such bad experience with Sears Home Service???
SOOO tired of eating out!!!
***************************************
I'm completely obsessed with iPhoto!!!
Every free moment has been spent categorizing my pictures.
I can't stop...
I should be making the living room curtains...or blogging...or replying to all your great comments...or taking more pictures...
but then I'd just have that many more to categorize...
***************************************
I signed up for this class.
I've never, ever painted before so I had to pick up all the supplies...
Almost done with the first assignment and am LOVING it!!!
You can be sure I'll post photos of my work as I'm done.
oh dear!
11 years ago

Grandma T was such a great painter, maybe it will run in the family?!? Hope you have a fun time with it :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, do you vote for the Oscars based on who you WANT to win or who you think will win? It's not the same. I knew King's Speech would win, but I didn't want them to win. I vote based on who I think will win and I got 2nd place at my party with 12 (or maybe 13?) correct! The winner had just 1 more than me and she had only seen 2 of the movies!
ReplyDeleteWhen and who from Texas is visiting?! My friend Lucy emailed me yesterday...she really wants to go to Maine this summer.