Thursday, March 10, 2011

first monday trade days

Amy came to town over the weekend for a visit.  I've blogged about hitting the flea market in Canton with her before.  That time I only showed you all the great things I found though.  We headed back there this past weekend to see what they had to offer this time around.

We started by hitting an area we usually don't go to - we won't be going back to it - totally LAME!  After wasting an hour there we went back to our usual.  There are rows and rows of shopping - something for EVERYONE.  Some shopping is in buildings (better on cold days like this one)...

and some shopping outside.

Of course there is a lot of eating and the booths that sell food always have samples.

Look at what a professional Amy is - digging through a bucket while scoping out the rest of the table!

We had so much fun but neither really came home with much this time.  But, I will leave you all with this (which did not come home with me).

2 comments:

  1. For real? Good thing that sign didn't come with you!!! It would hang in your office!!! If that came home a Yankees suck sign would be allowed to be posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in Texas would you see a sign like that - just like the Texas shaped waffle I had in Amarillo.

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!