Being me is rough (or "ruff" hehe). Mom and Dad drag me around all over the place. This time they took me to some place they called Florida - perfect weather there.
I've been hearing about this Sophie chick that lives there. I've even talked to her on the phone a couple of times when Mom or Dad are on a conference call with her Dad. We FINALLY got to meet! Now I want to introduce her to you - this is Sophie!
We were very busy during my five day visit. We had to make sure our parents were safe from all the people walking by and random dogs and cats roaming the streets.
...and keep them safe from things moving around in the pool
...we had to round up all the little lizards
...catch some sun by the pool
...and of course Mom made me pose for a picture or two.
We became the best of friends and I can't wait to go back and visit her again - or better yet, she can come see me in Texas. We have pretty good weather too. I hope she comes up to Camp this summer so we can run around in the woods chasing things a little bigger than lizards - like chipmunks or deer. Plus, I can show her how fun playing ball is at Camp.
See what I mean about living a rough life? (Miss you Sophie!)
Duke
oh dear!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!