Friday, January 14, 2011

new hair-do

I LOVE getting my hair done.  Next to a 2-hour massage on a Friday night, getting my hair done is the most relaxing thing.

Starts out with someone else brushing your hair.  That part I can totally do without - I'm way overly tender headed.

The best part is the shampoo - I need someone to shampoo my hair every day. 

Maybe I would become a morning person if I could start each day with someone washing and blow-drying my hair for me!

It makes me so relaxed I could fall asleep.....but I don't (but totally want to).

I'm secretly (or not so secretly now) glad we got a flat tire before heading back to Texas after Christmas so I could be there for my nieces first haircut and see she's already learned to love the relaxation that is getting a new hair-do!

That reminds me - I need to make a phone call - it's about that time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!