Sean was in London the last two months of 2010 for work so he wasn't able to enjoy all the American Christmas decorations. His complaint was that there really weren't any decorations up over there. Well, you know us Americans (I can say this cuz I am one!), we always have to overdo everything and Christmas decorations is definitely no different. We have decorated trees inside and decorated trees outside and wreaths and snowmen and Santas and lights and who knows what all else. Since I had so much fun taking pictures of all the
decorations around the States I just had to find some in London - and that I did - and amazingly beautiful ones at that (Sean must have been looking in the wrong place!).
 |
| I'd like to receive this package - what about you? |
 |
| or this one on the Tiffany's box |
But of all the decorations I saw around London this was, by far, my absolute "favourite"! It was found in a little pub.
No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!