Monday, January 17, 2011

once a year...

...Duke gets a new toy.  It involves a squeaky and stuffing and he usually gets it for Christmas.

He immediately proceeds to remove said squeaky and stuffing and strings it throughout the entire house.

But he looks at you with that "what? it wasn't me" look and so you just have to laugh and go around the house and pick it all up.  I even found stuffing in my office and the bedroom.

He has learned to use them to play ball by himself.  I know you think I'm crazy right now but I'm serious.  He shakes the de-stuffed toy and the ball goes flying and Duke runs after it.  It's so cute and gets me out of having to throw the ball for hours on end.

He will play with the de-stuffed toys for years to come.  In fact right now he has four of them strung out on the floor.  But how could you ever get upset at a sweet face like this...

3 comments:

  1. You could never----He is tooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Buddy loves his Happy Meal!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! - my two are the same, i think its the Terrior in them...or should i say terror in them. :) ha

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!