It's a new year. Time for reflection, time for thinking.
This year, for some reason, that thinking and reflection is making me uncomfortable. To keep from having to confront the uncomfortable I find myself drowning out having to think with TV. I've become obsessed with all the shows about people with extreme lifestyles. You know the shows - hoarders - heavy - my strange addiction - intervention. I just don't understand how people get themselves into those situations.
But we all have our own extreme lifestyles in some way don't we? For example, some may think I have an extreme lifestyle with all the travel. But we learn to adapt to these lifestyle decisions and make them work for us. I'm just glad my "extreme" life isn't detrimental to my family or me. At least I don't think it is.
Even though it makes me uncomfortable, 2011 is going to be a year of change for me and I'm ready for it! Before I make changes on the inside, though, I decided to make a little change to the outside.
What changes are you going to make in 2011?
oh dear!
11 years ago

holy #@&$ !!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletePictures please!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteDo you have any hair left or are you bald!!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna see pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete