Friday, January 28, 2011

dancin', dancin', dancin'...

I'm a dancin' machine!!!

and the Wii remote is my dancin' partner.

Now I'm really not a Michael Jackson fan but my niece and nephews got Michael Jackson The Experience for Wii for Christmas.  We played it and it was SOOOO much fun!  I'm a BIG fan of the dancing games anyway, but this one is by far the best.  I think maybe because it's so life like or maybe because it came with a sparkly MJ glove.  Of course, I'm good (if I do say so myself)!

We're talking totally undefeated good!  Better get to practicing kids, I'm racking up the 5 stars.

Now if I had some friends - or a husband - that also liked the dancing games.  Who do you think should come out with a dancing game for Wii???  I'm voting Britney or 'N Sync or JT.

Now before you think I'm a total freak for taking pictures of myself playing Wii, I was experimenting for the January challenge over at Gloart - it was a fail but I had fun trying.  Now to see if I can find a picture to submit elsewhere...

4 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! And I like your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Rock!!! You have been dancing since you could walk. I defenitely think JT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon Kalal (Wichita, Ks)January 30, 2011 at 6:41 PM

    I like the hair too! i think Rihanna would be a good one to dance too! We have the just dance 2 and just dance for kids and both are fun!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!