Wednesday, December 1, 2010

thanksgiving recap

Here's the low-down of all the greatness that was our Thanksgiving holiday.

Cooked a complete Thanksgiving meal, complete with a turkey.  Sean even allowed Duke to have a little which he promptly snarfed down.  He doesn't get "people food" at our house very often.

The cute name plate was made by my nephew, Aiden.  We each got one - even Duke (as you can see).  To keep a little Maine in the meal I made pumpkin whoopie pies with maple filling.  Aiden filled them - I was a slacker with the camera and didn't get any pictures of him doing so - but trust me it was really cute.  I was able to get him eating one though.

Of course after a proper Thanksgiving meal you promptly find yourself in a food coma - of which Sean and Duke definitely did.

What Thanksgiving holiday would be complete without a letter to Santa?  Probably NONE!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are looking forward to the Christmas season as much as I am - it's my absolute FAVORITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!