Wednesday, December 8, 2010

bouncin' our hearts out

We have some friends that own a BounceU - you know, one of those places with the blow-up things that are a ton of fun no matter what your age.  We used Sean's brother being in town as an excuse to go and bounce our hearts out.  I'm really not sure who had more fun - the adults or the one kid (in age - if you know what I mean) in the bunch.

I raced Aiden through the obstacle course…

helped him through the bungee thingy…

and tried to take action photos (totally needed the "real" camera).


Sean tried to skool a kid at air hockey…

and Aiden tried to "pop" Uncle Sean up on the slide.

I'm sure whatever Sean and Shane were trying to do here was against the rules.


If you're lucky to live near where there's a BounceU - GO!  It's a great workout and you'll be surprised at how much it takes out of you.

There was a whole lot more action during our Thanksgiving week with Sean's brother's family (and my sister and nephews) but I was a camera slacker and Sean neglected to take pictures when I specifically gave him the camera to do so when I wasn't around.  Oh well - guess I'll keep those memories to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!