This year we went to Kansas to celebrate the holiday with my family. It's been quite an adjustment with the addition of so many people over the last couple of years. It had been 11 years since our family had grown (with the birth of my nephews) - we've now added two spouses and a child. Two new spouses added two additional families to try to fit into the holiday season. It was quite a chore finding a time for everyone to be in Kansas at the same time.
In looking through my pictures from the holidays I realized I didn't take many at all. I guess I was too busy enjoying myself and the company of my family. Here are a couple of my favorites.
I hope you all enjoyed your time with your family as much as I did!
oh dear!
11 years ago

...except your nephews are 13!
ReplyDelete