Well, of course there was eating...
dessert (to start and end the night)...
drinks...
| you may remember this drink from our trip to st kitts |
| totally tasted like bubble gum...totally! |
a vintage fashion show...
an art gallery...
shopping...
and of course what girls night would be complete without a trip to a chocolate store...
What's your favorite thing to do with the girls? and what kind of trouble do you get into?




Oh, I wish I had been there for this night!! That is an area I only went to once before I moved here for dinner. Now I keep reading about different stores and restaurants there that I want to check out!! I never seem to be able to fit it into my trips though. Maybe next week! Where is it that you went for dinner? Hattie's? It's on my list!
ReplyDeleteYou ladies look like you had so much fun (and laughed A LOT) on your night out! Girlfriends are the best, aren't they?
ReplyDelete