One of the other places I like to shop at is the fabric warehouses. It's in a sketchy neighborhood but you can find great deals. If you can't find the fabric you want here then you probably won't find it anywhere. I was having issues finding just what I wanted. Luckily I came equipped with all the necessary items - wall color, rug, pillow cases, etc.
I pretty much found one of the fabrics I wanted within the first 5 minutes and the other one I only found after I "gave up". These are the ones I went home with. Can you guess what I'm making? Projects to come after the new year - stay tuned.
All that fabric shopping made us work up an appetite. I figured this place...
was going to be a great option to take care of that hunger. I was completely wrong. If you ever see this place - do not stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200. You should just run...and run fast...in the opposite direction. And if you have a friend that tells you it will be alright - do not listen to her - tell her she is smoking crack or something and suggest the "two daughters" place instead.
Notice the TV - you know it's a great place when they have the wrestler guys playing in the background.
When you find things in your food you cannot identify...I think Tamara's face says it all...
What's the sketchiest place you've ever eaten? What made it sketchy?
oh dear!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!