Friday, November 19, 2010

vacay recap: the basics

We recently got back from vacation.  There were supposed to be 6 of us but were only 4.  We still had a great time but missed the others.  Here are the basics - things everyone does on vacation but I think we were able to do them with a little more flare.

relaxing



eating

drinking



shopping




and capturing every moment!



Yes, I'm being a little discrete about where we went.  It's on purpose.  I'm being selfish.  The thing I love about it is that not a lot of people know about it so it really is a hide-away.  Don't worry, there are plenty more pictures to come in the days ahead though so you can feel like you went with us.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you did more drinking than eating!! Ha! Ha! Beautiful pictures, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love amy's sundress......i'm like mary alot of drinking goin' on (: makes me thirty!!! beautiful pictures. thanks for sharing.
    blessings,
    lindalou

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!