I know I've talked about the perks of travelling so much before, but a recent trip really made me laugh. When we went to Boston for the football game we stayed out by Harvard one night. When we checked in, way beyond the time of normal check-in and our room wasn't ready, they changed us to a different room. It ended up being their Presidential Suite. It was like staying at someones house.
Living Room
Bedroom (I thought the headboard was cool)
The funnies part, though, was the toilet. First of all, it plugged in and you could barely sit on it because it was so warm. A little on the gross side for me. But that's not all - it turned out it was a baday.
Yes, that says "rear cleansing" and you have the choice of "oscillating" or "pulsating". No, I did not try it. Those things scare me!
Right after that trip, I went to Chicago for work and got upgraded there too. I had the most amazing view of Navy Pier as the sun was rising.
I hope I never lose my hotel status!
oh dear!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!