Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a new home...

for the kayaks.

Over the weekend Sean and I did a project together.  You just never know how doing something like this will turn out.  Will we just be irritated with each other or really work well together.  This time we were an amazing team.

We started out by hiring someone to dig the holes for the posts and cement them in.  I know this is cheating but I wasn't about to do it.  So with level in hand...

and the use of a few tools...


we ended up with an amazing kayak rack!


I want to paint it some fun colors or camouflage or something.  Sean said no.

Now I'm ready for some warm weather, less wind and to actually not have to travel for work!!!

3 comments:

  1. my dear...you NEVER ask if you can paint...you wait til he is gone and THEN you just do it!!!!
    you newbie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed! Looks great!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why won't Sean let you paint it?? Not even camo? If you can talk him into it, I'll help you paint it when I come up!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!