Mom had given me some old slides and movies last time I was home to get updated into this century. Well, I got a new toy and it actually has the ability to copy old slides into digital pictures. I haven't had a chance to enhance them or anything yet. Here are some of the great finds...
This is a wedding of someone I don't recognize. The slides were developed in 1967.
This is my Grandma and Grandpa T (on the right in the first pic and the left in the second pic).
This is my Aunt Sandy holding my little brother.
This is my sister (left) and me (right) showing off our frog birthday cake (did we seriously have to share a birthday cake??? our birthdays are a week apart!)
This is my Grandma and Grandpa T on a trip to Arizona.
This one is my all time favorite in the bunch! Look how innocent Grandma T looks. I miss her terribly!!!
that is my cousin janets wedding---- i don't know who is holding derek,think it might be me. and you guys never shared a birthday, you always had your own. that was a blast from the past! i have lot more slides----your going to be busy!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat gadget transfers slides to digital??
ReplyDeleteWould love to know what to look for.
Thank you for sharing these! I loved the old pics of Grandma and grandpa T!
ReplyDelete