Our neighbors in Maine have the most amazing garden. Last summer they were so kind to allow us to have our rehearsal dinner in it and get some of our wedding pictures there. Last summer the rain took it's toll on all the gardens. This summer we're having a little more sun which is making their garden even more amazing then ever. They're getting it all ready for a party later this summer and for all the grandkids to come visit. Here are some shots from their garden and around their property.
I always enjoy walking up to get the mail so I can walk through and see what new plants are blooming.
I think this looks like candy!
LOVE the moss on this rock!
BIG DADDY HOSTA!!!
If only you could smell the amazingness of this lilac through the computer.
of course Duke had to come along with me...
i wish my ferns would get that big!
ReplyDeletei looooved that garden!
i should have taken some photos! lol!!!
what a beautiful flower garden wished i had some of those flowers (:
ReplyDelete