Sunday, June 20, 2010

fun in the sun

First, I was asked what toy I got that scans the slides.  It's an Epson Perfection V500 Photo Color Scanner.  Mom informed me she found a TON more slides.  Some of when I came home from the hospital and my first birthday!  I can't wait to get them and scan them in.

Yesterday was the most AMAZING day!!!  The entire day pretty much involved laying on the dock.  When it would get too hot we would take a little swim.  We even taught Duke how to swim.  Last summer during the week before the wedding we lost Duke one day and I ended up finding him in the water swimming.  So we've been trying to teach him how to swim to shore now. 


After he would get out he would roll around in the dirt and lick himself dry.

The boys would run and jump into the lake while Duke chased after them.  He was too scared to jump in after them.


The boys lounged in the chairs telling tales of their younger days.

Once the sun started to set we set sail on a Sunset Wine Cruise.  Armed with snacks and wine we were ready to watch the amazing sunset.  The clouds always make for great sunsets!


Duke even got a new friend, Bowser, to play with.  They were inspired by Duke another visit to the Camp and had to get one of their own.

4 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun!!!!!
    what kind of dog is bowser? he's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are the girls in their suits?
    just were i would be i wouldn't be caught dead in one these's day now back in the 60;s looks hot (: at least once in my life i was skinny (:
    blessings,
    linda lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for info about the scanner!
    So hot here, I'll skip the sun!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!