Ok, so maybe we're not - I'm mean, they're no Time or Good Housekeeping or anything - but I still think it's pretty cool that our mugs are in print. I now have proof they'll put anyone in a magazine. Within mere weeks of each other, we received two separate magazines in the mail with pictures of US.
Our wedding photographer was AWESOME!!! She captured some amazing pictures of our amazing day. If you need a photographer in Maine - call her (Mariko Brown Photography) - you will not regret it. Check out her website to see some of the pictures from our day. She has some of our engagement pictures on her site, too.
A magazine about Maine weddings found a picture she took at our wedding and loved it so much they published it. Can you believe that???
Go to Mariko's website to see the picture as she intended it to look - all beautifully bright and clear and not grainy and blurry as it looks when I tried to take a picture of it in the magazine with my camera.
Sean took a trip to his old college to talk to the students about real world job possibilities and they wrote a story about it in their magazine. As you can see from these pictures, Sean regrets showing me this picture cuz I made him pose with it.
oh dear!
11 years ago


This is awesome. I love famous people!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I'm related to celebrities!!! That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteHow cool! :)
ReplyDelete