Sunday, February 13, 2011

this man...

has been gone for far too long...

Remember the London trip?  Well, we went because Sean had been there for work since November (love me a vacation with a free place to stay).

I can't say it's been easy...or enjoyable...being home alone while he's off touring Europe working hard.
In fact it's been the hardest thing I've had to do in quite some time.

I didn't realize how much I had come to love having him around 24/7.
I knew we were meant to be together considering we could work together all day and still want to be around each other after work.
So, when he's all of a sudden not around, I freak out!

6 hours doesn't sound like much - but it is when you're trying to find time to talk during the day.

But he's back now and I'm ecstatic!!!

I love that he loves my baby as his own.
I love that he supports me no matter how many hobbies I try.

I love that he loves to travel as much as I do.
I love that he's such a softy - even if he doesn't want people to know.
I love his free spirit and fun nature.

I love that he's also focused and gets stuff done.
I love our life together and so glad we're physically back together!!!

2 comments:

i heart comments!