Based on how my weekend started, it could only go up.
Nothing like waking up, putting in a load of laundry, going about my business when an unfamiliar sound startles me from the other room. I quickly jumped up to see what it was to find water, spewing EVERYWHERE in the utility room. Remember those pictures of all the snow and stuff? Well, I guess I had a frozen pipe, so there was nowhere for the draining water from the washer to go except on the floor. After having a freak out moment (and a calm down from some friends) I proceeded to clean it up.
The ShamWow is AMAZING in these situations. I will never go back to a regular towel in these circumstances again. If you don't own one - get it NOW! (I have not been compensated for this shout-out.)
Do you have one of these...
- a big pile of clothes needing SOMETHING - a button, a hole sewn - anything? Mine has been growing for years so I decided to finally do something about it. I found all the buttons needed too - TOTAL BONUS! It was like getting a whole new wardrobe!
There was also a lot of this going on, too...
I capped my weekend off by sitting in first class sipping a cocktail during the Super Bowl. Bummed I missed Christina - love her - but heard she totally messed up the National Anthem.
Just when I thought things had turned around...
I got called "sir". Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!
oh dear!
11 years ago

Ha! I had a huge pile of missing-button laundry that needed fixing and finally tackled it, too! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read that your weekend wasn't off to a great start; we've all been there! I do have to agree that SHAMWOW is amazing; I wasn't sold on the idea but Phil was so convinced it would deliver as promised, so we bought some and I could only laugh at how wrong I was! (We still use paper towels, though...shame on me!)
Um, how could someone mistake you for "Sir"???
We didn't watch the Superbowl, but I couldn't resist watching replays/videos of Christina after I heard what happened. Yikes! It must be hard to walk in her shoes right now...critics can be relentless, poor girl.
You defenitely don't look like a SIR!!!!! Are they blind???? They didn't see you in that black dress!!!!
ReplyDelete