Thursday, February 10, 2011

accountants just wanna have fun

I travel so much for work and have done so for so many years I have gotten to the point where I don't take advantage of what the city I'm visiting has to offer.  I've been to Tampa so many times all I want to do is just sit in my room and do nothing at the end of the day.

This week was a little different.  We actually went out and had a little fun - Splitsville style - where their gig is...

I'm IN!!!  I'm IN!!!

We bowled...

and played pool...

I totally loved their "rules".

The first round of bowling we had to guess what we would bowl.  I guessed 109 -  bowled a 106 - ROCKED IT!!!  Won the prize for coming closest.

What's your best bowling score?

2 comments:

  1. I bowled over 200 ONCE!!!!! Got luckey---bowled 5 strikes in a row. I was shaking---couldn't believe what was happening. It will never happen again!!!! My average is around 115.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last night i got my highest score ever 135! this is only the 3rd time i have ever bowled over a 100! :) i miss candle pin bowling!

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!