Wednesday, February 2, 2011

big beauty

I can now say I've been to two pageants - or can I really count it as three?

Many years ago I had a friend that was in the Miss Kansas pageant.

This past weekend I had a friend judging the North Dallas County Texas Plus America Pageant (it had two categories - Ms and Miss).

I would have to search through "real" pictures to find some from the Miss Kansas pageant (I didn't have a digital camera back then).  I took my camera last weekend though so you'll have to settle for those.

These two pageants couldn't have been more different - 2 contestants vs who knows how many, no interview during pageant vs interview competition live, contestants, size of the audience, I could go on and on...

But, at the same time, they were exactly the same - there were categories they competed in...


and winners were crowned...


It was such a BLAST!!!  Who said "big" isn't beautiful???

Thanks to Mark for getting us the hook-up!  We on for Nationals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i heart comments!