***********************************************************
The dress in the picture above I bought several years ago.It totally fit when I bought it...
but not when I got it home.
UNTIL last weekend!
Took the tags off.
On a similar note - put on a pair of work pants this week that I have to retire - WAY too big now and look horrible.
20 pounds to go!
***********************************************************
Sean wasn't home so the cardinals came for a visit - they're his favorite - wants them at the Camp but they don't come around. I took a picture so he could enjoy them, too.***********************************************************
Lesson learned this week - check the weather for the day you come back from a trip.Left for Tampa when it was in the 70s in Texas, came back to an ice storm.
Only had flip flops and very light jacket.
Luckily I was parked REALLY close to the door.
Took me 1.5 hours to drive home from the airport.
Only fish-tailed once.
But ended the journey by sliding right into the garage.
Don't worry Sean - I didn't hit the wall or anything.
***********************************************************
Kermit looks like he's sunbathing in the sand...except from this angle he has a scared look on his face.
Oh, that's left over ice from the storm on Monday night - picture taken today.
Snow is on the way again tonight...
but 50's on Saturday!
***********************************************************
Duke has the greatest name to add to any song..."Ain't no other man but Duke..."
"Despite all my rage, Duke is still just a rat in a cage..."
"Since Duke's been gone..."
"But tonight I'm loving Duke..." - ok so that one came out creepy sounding...
I can hear you now - "what a freak" - but just wait - you're going to find yourself doing it, too...
...when you're all alone, in the car, stereo cranked, beltin' it out...just wait!

you look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteevery time i see a cardinal outside and run and get my camera, they have vanished... sneaky little birds!
You look MARVELOUS!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss---you can really tell. Love the hair. Do you feel like you're in Maine with the weather you have been having?
ReplyDeleteI love Kermit.
ReplyDeleteAND YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!