mattie
pete
Can you believe he was smaller than me at one point?
When mommy and daddy go away for work I usually go play with my friends. Their mommies went out of town over the weekend so they came and played at my house.
When we got too wild inside, Mom sent us outside to play. I devised a scheme though to get Mom to let us back in. I sent Pete to look all sad like at the window.
He did a great job because it worked like a charm!
I had to tell Pete to be nice to Mattie a few times. Boy does he have a short term memory problem.
I assured Mom, though, that all the rowdiness was Pete and Mattie's fault. I'm pretty sure she bought it and still thinks I'm the sweetest thing EVER!!!
I can't wait until the next time we get to play together.

So cheeky! What cheeky little dogs!
ReplyDeletePS In answer to your question about Emily's workshop - I am really tempted. What do you think? I think I'm going to do it!!
Hehehe dogs are very cheeky arnt they!
ReplyDeleteMine always give me the cute face as if to say
'mum weeee wouldnt do annything wrong - honest'