We've been enjoying a lot of really nice weather here this spring. Duke's been really enjoying it, too. Have I ever mentioned his chewing of empty plastic bottles fetish?
**********************************************
We've been making A LOT of trips to the home improvement store to finish up phase 3. Of course Duke likes to come along.
Speaking of phase 3 - IT'S DONE - and ready for some tasty things to start growing in it this fall. I think it turned out pretty good.
**********************************************
I finally decided on a curtain rod. I just hope it gets here before we leave for Maine cuz of course it had to be a custom order. TWO weeks and counting before this flock flies north! Oh so much to do!!!
**********************************************
We just got back from visiting friends and family in Kansas for Easter. It was so nice but too short of a trip. We had dinner with great friends that we don't get to see near enough, Duke hitting the bar again, pictures of headstones to help out my genealogy research, ate way too much candy and Easter dinner, photo shoot for my class with my niece and nephews, oh, and then there was this (please ignore the filthy car)…
More photos of the Easter trip to come.

the back yard looks great! so neat and tidy...could you come design mine? :) i love how it all turned out. bring on phase 4!
ReplyDeleteLove the Garden, looks really nice!
ReplyDeleteMy dogs would be in that dirt rolling around and digging it up... lol