The pictures of the new flower bed are from when we first planted everything. You should see how amazing everything has taken off already. Oh, wait, I can actually show you through the magic of my lens!
This thing smells A-MAZ-ING!!! I have strategically placed it near the breakfast room window so the smell just pours into the house when we have the windows open. I really wish there was smell-o-vision for you all!! I've attached it to what used to be used to store the garden hose.
The azalea is blooming magnificently right now.
Lots of pollination happening with all the flowers we've planted.
These vines were completely full of these beautiful red and yellow flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't get out there with my camera when they were in their full majesticness.
Calla lilies hold a dear place in my heart - they were my wedding flowers. This is take two on trying to get them to grow at the Texas house. This little guy seems to be happy about us planting it.
You should see how many people stopped, bent over and smelled these little guys. I think they're my favorite thing about Maine in the Spring. There are so many lilacs planted near Camp you can smell them from what seems like miles away.
I realize this isn't a beautiful flower but I thought it was so relaxing. Enjoy!
oh dear!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!