Tuesday, April 19, 2011

black light bowling

Sean got a little itch - he wanted to get beat at bowling.  I decided to be nice and take him up on that - being the wonderful wife I am and all.  So, we grabbed our socks and headed to the local bowling alley and began our two games.

Seeing how we don't have kids of our own we quickly realized the exorbitant amount of tweens bowling on both sides of us.  We tried not to let that ruin our fun and I continued to whoop up on Sean with my mad bowling skilz.  With his form how was I winning you may ask???  I'm just that good!

About the time we started our second game they turned on the black lights and cranked the "Tonya" music even louder - Sean LOVED it!  I think it made his form even better - but not his score.

I have a little ask for those of you that are parents out there - teach your munchkins some bowling etiquette.
  • The bowling lane is not a dance floor.
  • Climbing on the ball return is annoying.
  • You have your own lane - stay out of mine.
  • It's nice to wait for the person next to you to throw the ball before you do.
and if you happen to get the privilege of being the chaperone of a rowdy bunch of kids at a bowling alley, reign them in a little so everyone else can enjoy their game too.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bowling, but i get all self conscious of whose around me and i actually get slightly embarresed if i get a strike... lol

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!