This post is going to be a little like my week - all over the place.
I finally finished my final assignment for my painting class. What do ya think?
*********************
I've been trying to get all my "Texas friend time" in as it's about time to head north.
*********************
Still debating if I want to do this half marathon thing...
*********************
The veggie garden has begun. Hopefully Lowe's will deliver the supplies soon so it can get finished.
*********************
I'm taking a photography class now - already a week behind - plan to get caught up this weekend. Here are some of my "before the class" photos (it was actually our first assignment).
*********************
Duke is nosey...
********************
I'm hosting Supper Club at my house this week. The theme is muffin tin recipes - recipes anyone, anyone??? My favorite muffin "tin" is the Pampered Chef stoneware one. Unfortunately, Sean won't touch it and he does the dishes so I tend to not use it much. As I was getting the link to it to attach here I saw they now have a stoneware cookie sheet. Not sure how it's any different than the regular rectangle one except it has one side that angles up. Why is it that cookie sheets do that anyway???
********************
We had a hail storm last night. Some of our plants now have holes through the leaves. So sad...
We also found out one of the gutters was somehow clogged up. Now sure how that really happens when you have no trees big enough to get leaves in there but it happened. Sean has cleaned it out but now we have to replace the mulch that escaped from all the water pouring over the gutters.
********************
The lake has officially thawed out!!!!!
oh dear!
11 years ago






Hey! If you decide to do the 1/2 marathon and can have an extra person along, sign me up!! I need some motivation to do another long race. Although, I have a bum leg right now, but hopefully that will clear up soon?! I think we'd have to start training in mid-May, right?!
ReplyDeleteFor your muffin tin recipe...perhaps mini quiches? That's all I can think of right now. That's a cute idea though!
love, love , love the bird print you made!!!! (birthday present for your bestie?) lol!
ReplyDeleterunning is for crazy people! :)
i have a meatloaf recipe you make in your kitchen-aid mixer and bake in muffin tins.
you could use your bacon-ketchup!!
i'm curious as to why the vegie garden when your gone all summer?
I love the bird painting!
ReplyDelete