Remember that flat tire we had? Well, we originally took it to Walmart to see if they could just patch it - they wouldn't. Apparently they were too bald....and we had driven on the flat for too long. Well, while there we ran into my sister so we decided to go in and harass her.
I just so happened to have the camera and definitely didn't want to leave it in the car so I took this opportunity to have a little photo shoot to practice some of the lessons from my class. These are my favorite shots.
************************************
I was also practicing some shots with different light at Mom's. The one of Duke required a nephew who was nice enough to hold a lamp, just so, until I got the shot I wanted.
Next blog I'll show you my favorite shots from the photo shoot I had with my niece and nephews. This is my last week of class. :(
oh dear!
11 years ago

Totally random Question, but in USA is it illegal to drive with a bald tyre?
ReplyDeleteIn the uk if the police stop you for having a bald tyre, you get 3 points on youir license a fine and you cant drive the vehicle until you have a new tyre put on it.. there super duper strict!
When i was in Florida i noticed blow outs everywhere, tyres all over the Interstate.. is this a common thing over there?
xx