One of the exercises for my photography class was to do a photo shoot. I
made politely asked my niece and nephews to be my guinnea pigs. They agreed, reluctantly at first, but did agree, so I took them to a park near my mom's. They were great sports and I think I got some great shots. Meet my sister's children...
Kylie - 18 years old and graduating from high school in a few weeks
Cole - 13 years old for a few more weeks and graduating from 8th grade in a few weeks
Drake - also 13 years old for a few more weeks and graduating from 8th grade in a few weeks (he really got into it and was all about posing for me as for why there's more of him)
Some playing around with "props".
Some group shots.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE shot I got!!!
I think it's not too bad for my first attempt. These are as is as I didn't do any post-editing.
Well done!
ReplyDeleteI do photography, as in i did a year at college and learnt some stuff, mainly how to process film prints which was fun.. but i didnt really learn how to compose a photo etc - google is good for this though. I type things in like - Baby photo shoot, or Quirky Portrait shots and i come up with all the ideas for my photo shoots i do for people - if you want you can look at some of the shots i did on facebook i have an album there - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.31726337214.43526.512487214&l=e90506857f
Add me as a friend if you want :)
xx
drake cracks me up! i love that last shot too!
ReplyDeletegood job!