You may remember my
husband's kids and how they're
so fat they can't even fit on the feeder. Well, we got them a new feeder this year which they have nearly already broken. I woke up the other morning and immediately looked out the window, as I have eagerly been awaiting them finding their surprise, to find a squirrel sitting smack dab inside the feeder as it leaned off the tree.
He must have seen the rustling in the Camp as I tried to get the camera because he ran off before I could get his photo - and I hadn't even let Duke out yet! When I arrived at the new feeder to fix it I realized just what had been going on as I was having sweet dreams that morning - that spoiled rotten little guy was sitting in that feeder picking out all the peanuts while he threw the corn on the ground or left it behind. Funny guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment
i heart comments!