The final days in Texas were a whirlwind. Here's the low-down on the happenings.
May bunco happened to be the same day as "the wedding"so the host themed it a Royal Bunco. Complete with custom wine bottles, wine sipping from fancy tea cups and fasteners.
This particular fastener was designed by none other than MOI and just so happened to win "best hat"! Don't you just love my little model?!?!
*********************************
Took a trip to Top Golf with some friends - so much fun that it will get it's own post (cuz there are so many great photos).
*********************************
Had some friends over for a final cook-out. Of course Sean bought the most obscenely huge steaks, I made Jelly Shots and there was a little domino action. If you have not checked out the Jelly Shot Test Kitchen from the list of blogs I'm checking out then you're MISSING OUT! Get on over there and whip up one of their recipes. I can't wait for the cookbook to come out! I didn't get any pics but the ones they post on their blog are way better than any I would take. I made the white wine sangria ones and the watermelon basil martini - both good but sangria ones were a house favorite!
*********************************
I FINALLY HAVE A CURTAIN ROD AND HUNG CURTAINS!!! I didn't have time to steam them or style them but they're up. See how they're tied up in this first picture? They will all eventually be like that - not sure it will be done with twine but nonetheless will be done. I think they look good - if I do say so myself! I'll be interested to see if the electric bill is any better with them up - I sure hope so!
*********************************
We flew into Boston since we were headed to a birthday party at Fenway. Duke's food busted open and I'm now trying to get the smell and muck out of our clothes. The joys of flying! Not because of the dog food incident, but I'm ready for another road trip! That was so much fun last year. Sean hates driving so how can I


I am so sad I missed the Royal Bunco party!! Your hat was awesome! And the curtains look great!
ReplyDeleteTrick?? Nah that is too long of a drive!
ReplyDelete