First you get a card and insert it into the machine and it dispenses your personal golf balls...
then you take a good swing at the ball...
and if you get it in one of the holes you get points...
Each person, or team as we played, gets 20 balls per game. It's a BLAST!!! We are all awesome golfers, I must tell you! Here we are at our best...
Team Susan/Mary
| Susan - to get points the ball has to leave the tee! |
| Mary - this is not baseball! |
Team Tamara/Elizabeth
| Tamara - you're so fast it doesn't look like you even have a club! |
| Lizzy - you won for my favorite photo of the day! |
| Sean - hard to believe you didn't beat me with form like that! |
| Yes, I'm totally a lefty golfer and apparently golf with a smile (I had probably just wiff'd)! |
In case you're curious how the scoring turned out...
I totally DOMINATED! Well, maybe that's going overboard but I did score more points than Sean - and that's always fun! If you live near one of these (there are even some in the UK) you MUST GET YOUR BOOTY OFF THE COUCH AND GET THERE!!! Even if you have never golfed in your life this is such a blast!!!
*******************************
and in other news - today my bestie turns 38!!! Yea she's totally older than me and I love it even if she still gets carded at Red Lobster and I haven't been carded in ages.....
we'll have to save the celebrating for when she comes to visit later this summer...
speaking of visitors...lots of action happening at the Maine homestead - gotta get this joint ready for all those visitors!
Next post though will be about our adventure making the move from Texas to Maine. It was no 10 day vacation but a great time nonetheless.

This looks totally fun!! And reminds me of my first visit to Maine when Sean and I hit balls off the dock (I totally beat him that day). Let's do that again this summer....y'all gotta work on figuring out how to rig a tee on the new dock!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like something Cole and Drake would love!!!!
ReplyDelete