Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wedding week recap: my saving grace

I don't think I've told her enough how much I appreciate her.
She's been there for I don't know how many years at this point.
She loves Duke and is willing to watch him at a moments notice.

We have been on so many trips together.
We have walked 60 miles together in a weekend (not to mention all the training miles).
She was there the first time I went to Maine.
She was there the first time I ate lobster.

She was willing to take 2 weeks out of her summer break to help me finalize a wedding.
Without her motivation there wouldn't have been as great a wedding as there was.

She helped me make wedding and dancing shoes.
She made Duke the most amazing ring pillow.

Without her Sean and I could not be snowbirds.
She gave the most amazing toast that didn't leave a dry eye in the place.

She kept us motivated and organized during those last weeks.
I knew there was nothing to worry about because she was there.
She's always there with an ear even if you're being your ridiculous self.

How can I ever repay her for all she's done and all she is?
I don't think I ever can...
all I can do is tell her "thanks for making my wedding all it was and I love you dearly!"
Thanks for being the amazing woman you are Tamara!!!

**************************************************
 Some of the pictures above I did not take - to give credit where it's due and I remember who should get credit - some pictures by Duke.  If anyone knows who took the others please let me know so I can give credit.

I added some quick links for sharing and also a way to leave a reaction if you'd rather do that then leave a comment.  I love comments and read them all!  The reaction buttons are right under the comments link below.

1 comment:

  1. Okay you two...sniffle... need to stop...wiping away tears.....all of this....mascare on my face....you are making me get upset.....crap!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments!