Amy and I went to the Angels game. I have never been to a stadium that was so easy to get in and out of. We even parked for free and weren't that much further from the stadium then the people that paid to park. It was total awesomeness!!!
The stadium is actually pretty cool. I loved the big, giant hats out front.
We ended up with really good seats for not that expensive (I think all the fees they charge these days for "your convenience" were more than the tickets themselves). We were right by the foul pole.
It was free jersey night, if you were a kid, or had kids with you, which we didn't so we just had to enjoy our beer and angel dog instead. I guess this Hunter guy is a big deal - he was that night - hit a home run. I'm thinking he would have been fired if he hadn't since all the jerseys they gave out had his name on them.
Of course because they won we got a little fireworks show.
I don't think I've ever been to a baseball game where I wished I had a jacket. I'm usually sweating so bad I wish I had on a swim suit. Once the sun went down it got COLD out there. I've always enjoyed going to a baseball game or two during a season. We haven't made it to the Red Sox yet this year. I think I've been to a Red Sox game for the last 4 or 5 years. I guess there's still time - they play like a million games a season anyway, right?
**************************************************************
Don't forget you have just a week left to try for the
one-year giveaway!
I wore my huge down-filled winter coat to a Yankees game once - one of the early season games in April. It was freezing! And, yes, you still have plenty of time to make it to a Red Sox game!! Or maybe when you're working in CT, you can come in for a Yankee's game - I still need to see the new stadium (would Sean allow it though?!?)
ReplyDelete